Residential Pest / Animal Control
Critter Control is the nation’s leading residential wildlife control company. We have more than 30 years of experience in humane animal removal services, including wild animal control, wildlife relocation, dead animal removal, trapping, animal damage repair and more. Our teams want to solve your problems as quickly and effectively as possible while using the most humane practices in the business. There isn’t a residential animal problem we can’t handle. We know how to get rid of squirrels, and we can get rid of skunks, birds and so much more. Whether you’re looking for raccoon removal, squirrel trapping, mole control or another service, Critter Control is your best choice in home wildlife control!
ANIMAL EXCLUSION SERVICES
Critter Control makes use of several methods of habitat modification and exclusion to effectively prevent wildlife from entering your home or property. Habitat modification entails identifying and limiting access to food, water or shelter for the target species. Exclusion techniques may include sealing entry points, placing screens over vents or establishing other barriers to intrusion from wildlife.
Due to the varied nature and intelligence level of animal species and their habits, some exclusion techniques may be more effective than others. Improperly implemented control techniques may cause more harm than good by creating a situation where an animal has learned to avoid traps and baits. The wildlife professionals at Critter Control have the experience and training to quickly identify the offending animal and develop an effective plan of defense. Call Critter Control today for effective wildlife proofing techniques.
Excluding wildlife from an area of your home or property that is being damaged can be the best approach to long term wildlife control. While trapping a nuisance animal solves current animal infestation issues, it does not address future wildlife invaders. By locating all points of animal entry and implementing repair and exclusion techniques, the chances for future animal infestation and damage are greatly reduced.
Critter Control will find every point of entry for unwanted animals, from raccoons in the attic to mice in the walls. Rats in ceilings or crawl space, bats in homes, mice in the attic and skunks under houses all get there because they’ve found a way in, and it’s our job to fix that. We implement our prevention strategies to ensure the elimination of recurrent wildlife invasions. We screen vents, install chimney caps and close entry holes, among other methods.
ANIMAL EXCLUSION POINTS:
- Chimney – Adding chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from falling in or nesting
- Plumbing Vents – Animals seeking shelter can become stuck in plumbing pipes
- Roof & Fascia Spaces – Poorly sealed points between roof & fascia invite animal entry
- Roof Vents – Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy secure roof vents
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents – Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/Soffit Intersection – Securing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry
- Holes in Siding – Repairing & reinforcing holes will discourage animal infestation
- Porch & Deck – Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals
- Trees & Landscaping – Removal of overhanging tree limbs and encroaching vegetation
While some wildlife appear small and harmless, it is important to remember there are many dangers associated with wild animals. From diseases and parasites to painful bites, a wildlife encounter can become a serious health risk. To protect yourself and your family, call a trained professional to inspect all wildlife issues.