Accessibility Policy Statement
Last Updated: November 12, 2019
Accessibility Statement for CritterControlOfIndiana.com
Critter Control of North Central Indiana is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Critter Control of North Central Indiana takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Accessibility of the website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of CritterControlOfIndiana.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for CritterControlOfIndiana.com:
- External Resources: We occasionally use external resources supplied to us by our vendors. We can not always guarantee the accessibility of these resources. Because they are out of our control. We continue to work with our vendors in an effort to encourage them to provide accessible resources. Please report any issue that you may find.
Critter Control of North Central Indiana assessed the accessibility of the website by one or more of the following approaches:
- Analysis by on-line tools
- Independent analysis
Errors and Ommissions
Critter Control of North Central Indiana makes every effort to maintain a fully accessible website at all times. However, from time time errors do creep into the website. If you identify an error or issue, please contact our accessibility officer with an description of the issue and the webpage that you discovered it on. We will take action as quickly as possible.
You may contact our accessibility officer via the form below or by calling (574) 825-1079.